Salary & Wages Transfers
Our payment solution enhances the security surrounding the payment of employees with built in checks and controls and full audit trail. Through our integrated system, clients can effectively manage stop payments, rejections, and repayments correctly, promptly and securely. Our rate per transaction is highly competitive and all employee bank accounts will be credited on the same day.
- Account validation
- All employees paid on the same day
- Multiple pay dates are accommodated
- Account rejection notification
- Re-processing of bank account rejections
- Stop payments and recalls after submission
- Bulk or individual verification of banks account info
- Full audit on user input and data
No more faxing, posting or emailing of contribution schedules to third party organisations.
Month-end reconciliation and payment of your payroll deductions has never been easier. We seamlessly integrate with your payroll to pay, produce, and submit schedules electronically for all payroll deductions:
- Medical Aid
- And more…
Garnishee Assistance Services
Garnishees are a headache, let us take care of them
We audit the legitimacy, accuracy of fees, interest and outstanding balances of all garnishee order prior to it being captured on our system.
- We process payments and automatically forward on the electronic remittances.
- We provide employers with detailed management reports.
- This service is supported by a Call Centre, taking care of all queries from employees, employers, attorneys and debt collection agencies.
No need to file AA88’s individually anymore.
Simply capture the unique 19 digit Payment Reference Numbers (PRN) as received on the AA88 issued by SARS on your payroll.
Upload a batch of payments to us and we will utilise our existing system integration with SARS to process individual or bulk AA88 payments on your behalf.
Improve on your current creditors payments management.
Implement our creditors payments solution and streamline your payment process, reducing costs.
Our solution provides full audit on the creation of creditors account details and the submission of payment files.
Creditors also receive a remittance detailing the invoice amounts.